Monday, July 26, 2004


God Salutes Our Armed Forces!
Free for the parents or spouses who has lost a loved one overseas. Personalized Letters "Direct from God" offer solice and comfort in these trying times.

(PRWEB) July 26, 2004 -- Introducing letters “Direct from God” honoring our troops and their families.

...Here is a sample of that letter:

A Personal Letter to the Family of
Pvt. Michael Jackson
From God...

...Michael died with honor, dignity, a sense of duty and most importantly, a heart filled with love. As I look down, I don’t see much of this anymore. Instead, I see people choosing hate before understanding, money before love, violence before benevolence. It’s quite simple, all people are one in the same -- and I’m astonished that after all this time, mankind still doesn’t get it! My own Son gave his life for the sins of mankind; your son did the same. He has much to do to help me now....