Sunday, July 10, 2016

Women are using Tinder to con men into doing chores
...The 47-year-old, who has been dating in NYC for the past 20 years, decided to put the app to use after being repeatedly disappointed by the city’s dating pool. “I’ve tried speed dating and all the dating apps, but every time I put my real age, all I get are idiots and losers,” Bloom, a publicist, tells The Post. “I figured, why not make them useful and have them help me around the house?”

So that afternoon, she swiped right on a 40-something bachelor. His default photo featured him wearing overalls and holding a hammer.

“I wasn’t attracted to him, but he was very forthcoming,” she says. She messaged him, saying she was only looking for someone to come over to install her air conditioner, making it very clear it wasn’t a date.

After he came over, opened her window and set up her AC, she said thank you — and promptly kicked him out. He later messaged her to go on a proper date, but she never replied and doesn’t regret it....

Wife fights for share of ex's £175,000 payout for child abuse: Estranged partner could make legal history after arguing money is a marital asset
Andrew Kerslake received £175,000 compensation for sex abuse as a child
Ex-wife Helen Tippett, 41, is fighting for a share as part of divorce case
She claims money is a marital asset and a win would make legal history
But Mr Kerslake, 45, put money in a trust so it goes to charity when he dies

Ex-wife sues former husband over compensation for the 24 years he spent in prison for crimes HE DIDN'T COMMIT!
Steven Phillips was wrongly convicted of a string of sexual assaults he didn't commit
DNA evidence cleared him of any wrongdoing in 2008
As compensation for his time in prison, the state of Texas will pay him about $6million

Devastated Texas father speaks as daughters killed by their crazed mom are laid to rest: 'If you have loved ones, tell them you love them every day'
...She "had ample time" to shoot her estranged husband, but she "wanted him to suffer" watching her kill their children, Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls said at a Wednesday press conference....

Texas mom who shot dead her two daughters let her estranged husband live because she 'wanted him to suffer'
Christy Sheats shot her daughters Madison, 17, and Taylor, 22, on Friday
Her husband Jason Sheats was distraught after watching his children die
Sheriff says she left him alive to punish him as she 'wanted him to suffer'
Neighbors said he had begged his wife not to shoot the girls after a dispute

It's taboo to admit it, but I wish my unborn baby wasn't a beastly boy!
...But the truth is I like girls, I understand girls and I’ve always dreaded the idea of having a boy. People say how emotionally uncomplicated boys are and how manipulative and fussy girls are. But what use is a plain-speaking boy to me? I wouldn’t know where to start. I know exactly where I am with girls and their petty mind games. I’ve played them myself. I’m a Grand Master of them....

...Little girls, with their own interest in wholesome things and willingness to have their hair done and to wear dainty shoes, fit in with this ridiculous pursuit of the picturesque and the perfect in a way that riotous little boys do not....

...And, in the end, your boys will leave you for another woman. They will get girlfriends, who will be hateful and wilful and annoying.

These girls might even — horror! — marry your son and take him, and your grandchildren, away for ever. It is the mother of the bride who is the centre of attention, it is the maternal grandmother who traditionally gets the action with the grandchildren. You stand to lose everything!...